Join the Naples Design District Merchant Association
The Naples Design District, Inc. develops and promotes the economic vitality of the D-Downtown Zoning District through a positive business environment that fosters a climate in which commerce, industry and creativity flourish. Our members get some great benefits, including:
- Catalyst for Enhancing our Business Climate: We bring together business, community, and government leaders to focus on issues and opportunities;
- Advocacy: United voice! Together we are greater!
- Government Relations: We are a strong advocate for our member businesses and have built strong relationships with key leaders and staff at City Hall;
- Networking Opportunities: The NDD hosts monthly breakfast meetings, Design Perk, a talk-show styled speaker series, Holiday Stroll, and an Annual Dinner meeting, providing members a great chance to network;
- Decals for storefront and or office to show your support;
- Participation in professional managed and member centric social media campaigns;
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Become a season-long event sponsor or choose one to support;
- Cooperative advertising and promotion opportunities & discounts with Local, Regional and National print media
- Referrals: We all support each other and members refer member businesses first!
- Leadership Recognition: We love to brag about our members and help get the word out on award and recognitions they receive;
- Complimentary listing on website (active links to member websites) and in NDD brochures and other printed pieces.
- Special Events: our events attract people to the core of our city;
- Naples Design District Map: updated quarterly, listing member businesses and distributed via member businesses and local partner agencies (Chamber, Trolley, City of Naples Info station)
- Quarterly Newsletters correspondence and email list: updates on what is happening in the Naples Design District;
- Wayfinding signage in the Naples Design District (with opportunities to sponsor signage)
- Streetscape improvement planning
- Visioning and economic development
There are two steps to becoming a member. The first step is to have an office located in the D-District.
If you are within this zone, your next step is to register and pay the annual membership fee of $600.
This can be paid in one lump some, or split into 12 monthly payments.
Choose your preference below
To be included in print marketing materials for season, memberships must be submitted before July 31st of each year.
Annual Membership One Payment
This membership will give you full access to all of the member perks for the Naples Design District for 12 months.
Annual Membership Monthly Payments
By signing up for a monthly payment, you are still committing yourself to a 1 year membership. If you cancel before 12 months is up, you will be charged the remaining total for the full year.