Join the Naples Design District Association
Catalyst for Our Business Climate
We bring together business, community, and government leaders to advocate for members and focus on issues and opportunities.
We are a strong advocate for our member businesses and have built strong relationships with key leaders and staff at City Hall.
Print Marketing Materials
The Design District map with a member directory is given to customers, plus each member is provided with a window decal.
We host monthly meetings with an opportunity to network with existing and new members.
Professionally managed social media campaigns, plus co-op advertising and discount opportunities with various print media.
The district hosts events, like our Annual Holiday Stroll, to help bring customers in and provide networking opportunities.
Other Benefits for Members Include:
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Become a season-long event sponsor or choose one to support;
- Referrals: We all support each other and members refer member businesses first!
- Leadership Recognition: We love to brag about our members and help get the word out on award and recognitions they receive;
- Complimentary listing on website (active links to member websites) and in NDD brochures and other printed pieces.
- Quarterly Newsletters correspondence and email list: updates on what is happening in the Naples Design District;
- Wayfinding signage in the Naples Design District (with opportunities to sponsor signage)
- Streetscape improvement planning
- Visioning and economic development
There are two steps to becoming a member. The first step is to have an office located in the D-District.
If you are within this zone, your next step is to register and pay the annual membership fee of $600.
This can be paid in one lump some, or split into 12 monthly payments.
Choose your preference below
To be included in print marketing materials for season, memberships must be submitted before July 31st of each year.